As the number of confirmed cases of Corona Virus (COVID-19) in Maryland rise, we are committed to doing our part by attending to our patients’ needs in order to relieve pressure off of local hospitals.
Our Frederick office will remain open for emergencies and patients in need of post-operative care, experiencing acute issues such as infections, pain, fractures, and diabetic care on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 4 pm.
- If you have a cough for fever, please call our office to reschedule, or to see if you are eligible for a Telehealth remote consultation appointment with your doctor.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Only one patient may enter the office at a time.
- No children are allowed in the office unless they are being seen as a patient.
- Please wear a mask if you have one.
We are also offering Telehealth remote consultation appointments with doctors vis your smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you are interested in this option, here’s how you can connect.
How to do a Virtual visit with Dr. Mullendore:
- Download Skype on either a computer (www. Skype.com), or a smartphone (using the apple store, or google play store)
- Create an account
- Add username Jennifer.Mullendore
- Then say hi with a Wave to Dr. Mullendore
- She will then contact you through Skype, on the day and time of your virtual visit
If there is any question or concerns please give our office a call